Unwanted facial and body hair is something that haunts almost every woman. Whether the unwanted hair is on your upper lip, cheeks, sideburns or chin, you probably want to remove it. While there are a lot of options for getting rid of unwanted hair, laser hair removal is the most recommended for permanent result.
Laser hair removal at home using devices such as Tria Laser Precision are cost effective and can be done from the comfort of your own home.
The Tria Precision is a lot smaller than the traditional Tria 4X. Its sleek, lightweight design makes it easier to manoeuvre around the smaller parts of your body like your face, under arms and bikini line.
The Tria Precision uses the same diode lasers as the Tria 4X which is the preferred technology of many dermatologists. This FDA approved device sends focused light beam impulses directly through the skin which disables hair follicles which permanently reduces the hair growth.
How to use it
1. Apply the Smooth Start Calming Gel
2. Turn on the device. Unplug the Tria Laser Precision from the battery charger and press the power button
3. Unlock by holding the device tip with the built-in skin sensor against the skin you wish to treat. If the Tria Laser Precision is safe for your skin tone, the laser will emit a series of beeps and unlock.
4. Set the treatment level. Press the power button to adjust levels. For best results, treat at the highest level that you can tolerate. In a clinical study, higher levels were found to be 2-3 times more effective.
5. Treat. Hold for one beep. Touch and hold the treatment window to the skin until you hear a beep. Then, lift and place the laser back on the skin so that it overlaps the previous spot by about 1/4 inch, or 5 mm.
6. For best results do treatments every 2 weeks for 3 months.
The Tria Precision is available from Bloomingdales, Harvey Nichols and beautysolutions-me.com priced at AED 1,457. For more information, please visit www.triabeauty.com