The Super Nutritious Fruits
Research in animals shows that blueberries may help protect the brain from the damage caused by free radicals and may reduce the effects of age-related conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease or dementia. Studies also show that diets rich in blueberries improved both the learning and muscle function of aging rats, making them mentally equal to much younger rats.
Blueberries keep you mentally sharp, manage diabetes, prevent Parkinson, boost heart health, help control your weight, lower blood pressure, fight cancer, prevent Alzheimer, fight urinary track infections.
• Blueberries are Low in Calories, But High in Nutrients
• Blueberries are the King of Antioxidant Foods
• Blueberries Reduce DNA Damage, Which May Help Protect Against Ageing and Cancer
• Blueberries Protect Cholesterol in The Blood From Becoming Damaged
• Blueberries Can Help Maintain Brain Function and Improve Memory
• Anthocyanins in Blueberries Can Have Anti-Diabetic Effects
• Substances in Them May Help Fight Urinary Tract Infections
• Blueberries May Help Reduce Muscle Damage After Strenuous Exercise