Rebirth of an Icon
The Tissot PR 100 Quartz Chronometer has a timeless design that ensures it will never go out of style. The saga of the popular piece continues. First inspired by the Tissot PR 50 from 1990, this new version is just as resilient, as it is the first time Tissot has produced a quartz chronometer which, impressively, is officially certified by the Contrôle Officiel Suisse des Chronomètres, attesting to its extreme precision.
An elegant design makes the Tissot PR 100 Quartz Chronometer popular with both men and women. A sophisticated case is composed of flowing, fluid lines that means the bezel is thicker at the centre, thinning out as reaches the bracelet in a graceful curve. Dial embellishment is kept simple, with indices and the magnifying glass on the dimply date at 6 o’ clock adding a tasteful touch. A bracelet that alternates the links in different metals adds richness to the watch, keeping the style both contemporary and innovative. There are various models available, including stainless steel or leather bracelets, black dials or silver with rose or yellow gold pvd features. For a touch of luxury, spoil yourself with the exclusive model dazzling with Top Wesselton diamonds.
- Swiss Made
- Quartz movement with battery end-of-life (EOL) indicator and chronometer movement officially certified by COSC (Contrôle official Suisse des Chronomètres)
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Stainless steel case
- Water resistance up to a pressure of 10 bar (100m/330 ft)
- Stainless steel bracelet with butterfly clasp or leather strap with standard buckle
- Bicolour executions are PVD coating