The soothing benefits of a hot bath
Did you know? Some cultures believed that bathing offered good luck and protection. Moreover, in ancient times, herbal baths were employed to help the sick, while mineral baths were used for detoxification. One of the de-stressing “secret weapons” that we pull out in times of anxiety is a hot bath. It will instantly create a feeling of harmony and calm.
Aside from being one of life’s simple pleasures, baths have numerous health benefits that can turn a quick cleanse into a relaxing ritual.
This “me time” has therapeutic benefits to our body and mind.
A hot bath can help you relax and reduce stress, which is important in disease prevention. It stimulates blood circulation and calms the nervous system. It can also help relieve common aches and pains associated with arthritis, menstrual cramps, inflammation, hemorrhoids, muscle pains and spasms. Also, if you have a difficult time sleeping, take a hot bath right before bedtime.
A simple bath can remind us to relax and be mindful each day. Don’t forget to light some candles to help create a calm environment.
· Aromatherapy is a perfect way to calm the mind and adds to the therapeutic benefit of a bath. Add 15 drops of eucalyptus to help with a common cold or sinus problems.
· Bath salts added to bathwater help promote healing for almost any skin condition.
· Herbal baths can be a great way to soothe tension and help promote healthy circulation. Rosemary and milk thistle make a great herbal detox bath while Roman chamomile and lavender are perfect for relaxation.
· Take a mud bath for detoxification.
· Dead Sea salt is also perfect for detoxification and relaxation.
What will you experience afterwards?
o A Release of Muscle Tension
o A De-Stressing Effect
o In harmony with your body and soul
Be Connected launches products from Koko Nails
Unwind with fragrant bath confetti all the way from France
Be connected introduces new product, a Bath Confetti by Koko nails to the emirates. Indulge yourself with the wonderfully scented Bath Confetti to wash off all the worries and exhaustion. Begin the experience by sprinkling bath confetti under warm running water. The confetti will foam and release a wonderful scent into bath water. Sprinkling some on top of bath water will enable you to enjoy the delightful fragrance for a longer time. The confetti that stimulates your senses is available in the irresistible fragrances including Milk & Honey, Rose, Lemongrass, Lavender, Mint and Eucalyptus, Mandarin, and Pomegranate.