“To complement Miranda’s structured and dramatic Louis Vuitton two piece set, I went for a classic, yet bold look with a defined brow and deep red lip.”
• First, I applied Flawless Start Instant Perfecting Primer to prime and perfect skin.
• To even Miranda’s skin tone, I applied Flawless Finish Perfectly Nude Makeup in Warm Sun Beige and used Flawless Finish Perfectly Nude Makeup in Toasty Beige to contour and bring out her cheekbones.
• Next, I used Flawless Finish Correcting and Highlighting Perfector to highlight under her eyes, cheek bones and cupid’s bow. I set with Ceramide Skin Smoothing Loose Powder.
• For a dewy flush of color I mixed Ceramide Cream Blush in Nectar and Plum.
• Miranda’s eyes were softly enhanced with Beautiful Color Eye Shadow in Truffle over the lids.
• Then I swiped two coats of Grand Entrance Mascara over top and bottom lashes.
• I added drama by using Beautiful Color Natural Eye Brow Pencil in Brownette to create a strong, defined brow.
• To finish the look, I lined lips with Precision Glide Lip Liner in Naturel followed by Beautiful Color Moisturizing Lip Color in Scarlet for a statement lip.