Enrique Iglesias is back with his tenth studio album, Sex and Love, after a noticeable four-year break since his last album, Euphoria, was released in 2010. Iglesias left his fans waiting for the full-length record after he released four singles from the album in 2013. Many popular artists are featured on the record, including renowned collaborator Pitbull, Flo Rida, and Aussie pop princess, Kylie Minogue.
Aloe Vera is considered an effective healing plant. It contains almost 99% water, but its remaining 1% is extremely powerful and it is thought this is because the close to 100 ingredients work extremely well together (synergistically). Aloe vera contains many minerals vital to the growth process and healthy function of all the body’s systems. […]
China’s Zhang Jike and Liu Shiwen head all-star cast at last major event before Rio 2016 Olympics An impressive line-up of the world’s leading table tennis players has been confirmed to compete in the first Dubai Asian Cup, the sport’s last major tournament before the Rio 2016 Olympic Games. Taking place just 100 […]
GULF MEDICAL UNIVERSITY TO HOST THE ANNUAL SIMULATION CONFERENCE AND OLYMPICS ON OCTOBER 25-27, 2016
This year’s MEDSIM Olympics is expected to attract over 15 teams from private and government institutions . The Gulf Medical University’s Center for Advanced Simulation in Healthcare (CASH), one of the leading simulation-based training center in the region, has planned to organize the “Second Annual Conference on Clinical Skills and Simulation in Medical Education […]