Dubai UAE, 08-NOVEMBER-2015 – Quintessential 4Media, organizers of the Hospitality Technology Forum are pleased to announce that the November 4, 2015 event was well attended by many senior level executives from the hospitality industry. The expected attendance was more than 150 senior level executives in the industry. Key people who attended included Hoteliers, government stakeholders, developers, technology vendors as well as consultants. The Forum offered an opportunity to meet, network and share information about industry happenings.
The event supported expansion of the number of technology providers, investors, trade and travel and tourism. Dubai 2021 reflects the vision of sustainable and intelligent city planning and the event fit well with that vision. Attendees experienced live presentations, discussions and case studies. The event welcomed hospitality executives and technology vendors, so that an opportunity for networking was enjoyed by those attending the sessions during the day.
An important session during the event was the 1st Hospitality Technology Awards, which recognized and celebrated achievements of the esteemed Hospitality sector and Technology innovators in the region. The Awards Ceremony, held at the Burj Al Arab Hotel in Dubai, recognized top winners. An independent jury of senior leaders in the industry worked with the organizers, Quintessential 4Media, to select the winners:
- Best Use of Technology As Marketing Platform: Courtyard by Marriott, Abu Dhabi
- Hospitality Innovator: Masdar Institute of Science and Technology
- Customer Engagement Innovator: Armani Hotel
- Best Green Technology & Sustainability: First Central Hotel Suites
- Most Technology Friendly Venue: JW Marriot Marquis- Dubai
- Favourite Technology Supplier – Hotels: Cisco – People’s Choice
- Favourite Technology Supplier – Restaurants: Zomato – People’s Choice
- Best in Digital Technology: Raviz Center Point Hotel
Quintessential 4Media wants to thank each of the sponsors who brought skills, products and awards to the Event. A partial list of sponsors is included below.
Emirates Airline: Airline Partner
Emirates NBD: Headline Sponsor
LG Electronics: Bag Sponsor
Bon Appetit Card: Loyalty Partner
Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management: R & D Partner
Coffee Planet: Coffee Partner
Hospitality Business Middle East, Capital Business ME; Teknotel: Media Partners.
Those who were able to attend the event found much of interest, including products, services and the opportunity to network with industry leaders.