Are you sick of shaving and uncomfortable laser treatments?
You can now follow these natural hair removal alternatives to ensure a soft, smooth, healthy, and hairless body and face.
Top natural hair removal ingredients and methods:
1 – Potato juice from one potato
1x bowl of lentils
¼ cup lemon juice
- Extract potato juice by peeling, crushing, and sifting the potato bits through a cloth.
- Soak the lentils overnight, sift the water out, and mash into paste.
- Mix potato juice with lentil mash and add honey and lemon.
- Mix well and apply on unwanted hair for 20 – 30 minutes, allowing the mixture to dry.
- Rub fingers over paste. This process removes the hair.
- Repeat two times a week.
Not only do potatoes bleach the hair, but also they effectively remove it if done several times a week.
2 – 2tbsp. papaya
- Mash the papaya and add the turmeric powder.
- Apply on unwanted hair for 15 – 20 minutes and wash off.
- Repeat two or three times a week.
Papaya contains papain, which weakens the hair, prevents it from growing, and damages the hair follicle.
3 – Turmeric powder
Ground oats (for thick hair)
- For thick hair, mix turmeric powder, oats, and milk to make a paste and apply on unwanted hair for 20 minutes or until dry, and wash off.
- For thin hair, simply mix turmeric and water, milk, or rosewater and continue the instructions above.
Turmeric not only cures skin problems due to its antibacterial properties, but it also restricts hair growth.
4 – 1x mashed banana
- Mix banana paste and oatmeal.
- Rub the paste circularly on unwanted hair, keep for 20 minutes, and wash off.
- Repeat twice a week until results are visible.
Bananas, in combination with oats, exfoliate the skin, cleanse it, and remove hair.
5 – 8tbsp. chickpea flour
1tsp. turmeric powder
1tsp. fresh cream
- Mix the ingredients and apply fully on unwanted hair in for 30 minutes or until dry.
- Wet your hands and rub the mask off against the direction of hair growth.
- Wash with water and repeat around three times a week.
Chickpea four, like turmeric, is also used to cleanse the skin, remove unwanted hair, and cure several skin diseases.
6 – ¼ cup lemon juice
¼ cup water
1 – 2 cups sugar
- If you want to stop using drugstore was strips and see instant hair removal results, then mix the water, sugar, and lemon juice in a pan over medium to high heat and bring to boil.
- Wait until it turns into a golden color and then pour it into a pre-heated glass container.
- Wait for it to cool down.
- ALWAYS test the wax so you make sure you won’t burn yourself.
- Make sure your skin is healthy and dry (you can dry it with baby powder) and apply the sticky mixture in the opposite direction of your hair growth with a butter knife or spatula.
- Pull the mixture from the direction of your hair growth quickly and press firmly on your skin.
Keep in mind to always do small test patches to see how the ingredients react with your skin in case of any allergies.
Otherwise, enjoy your natural hairless skin without any side effects and with ingredients you may already have in your kitchen!
By: Luma Kudsiova