(ME NewsWire) Canon Middle East, a leader in imaging solutions, announced the launch of its exciting summer collection of consumer products in the region. The latest collection includes hero models such as the EOS 750D, 760D and M3, PowerShot models such as SX710HS and SX530HS, Legria models such as HF R66, HFR R68 and HF R606 along with PIXMA printers.
“Canon’s brand promise is to help people realise the power of image. The new range of products demonstrates Canon’s unparalleled expertise in imaging and reflects the innovation and uniqueness the company strives for, to provide the best technology to its users,” said Hendrik Verbrugghe, Marketing Director, Canon Middle East.
The new product range includes:
- The EOS 750D and EOS 760D – two new high performance DSLR cameras designed for hobbyists and entry-level photographers. Featuring a new 24.2 MP sensor with a fast 19 point AF system, both models combine superb quality results alongside enhanced connectivity. The EOS 760D also includes a top LCD panel and rear dial – giving additional creative control for considered, more impactful photography
- The EOS M3 – a new powerful Compact System Camera that delivers advanced performance in a compact body, with superb image quality even in low light, from a 24.2-megapixel APS-C type sensor
- The PowerShot SX410 IS – a new powerful compact superzoom camera designed to capture any situation life brings – combining an incredible 40x optical zoom and 80x ZoomPlus technology in a small bridge style body.
- The PowerShot SX530 HS, PowerShot SX710 HS and PowerShot SX610 HS – Canon’s new compact superzoom cameras offer users true flexibility in photography. The PowerShot SX530 HS includes an 50x optical zoom and 100x ZoomPlus technology, while the PowerShot SX710 HS packs in a 30x zoom and the PowerShot SX610 HS an 18x optical zoom, to ensure all subjects can be captured in exquisite detail.
- IXUS 275 HS – a slim and stylish IXUS with a metal body, designed to fit effortlessly into your pocket – featuring a 12x optical zoom, Canon’s HS System, a 20.2 MP CMOS sensor and Wi-Fi with Dynamic NFC.
- The LEGRIA HF R68, LEGRIA HF R66 and LEGRIA HF R606 are three new camcorders designed for easy, high-quality shooting of favourite family moments. Combining Canon’s Full HD video system and a 32x optical zoom lens with an advanced 57x zoom, as well as fast and slow motion recording modes, the new models provide an easy solution for everyday video recording. Plus, with Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity, it’s easier than ever to share and safely store precious moments captured in movies.
- Two new professional photo printers from the PIXMA Pro range, the PIXMA PRO-10S and PIXMA PRO-100S. Featuring a 10-ink pigment system, the PIXMA PRO-10S is ideal for semi-professional and serious amateur photographers who produce professional quality colour and monochrome photos up to A3+. The PIXMA PRO-100S uses an 8-ink dye based system, and is aimed at entry level professional photographers who are looking to print high quality, vibrant colour images up to A3+