If you love frappuccinos, you’ll love this recipe! It’s perfect for a night in with the girls while watching silly romantic movies and slurping away your cocktails! You will need a strong blender to blend but not melt the ice.
- 3 cups of ice cubes
- 50ml of whipped cream
- 3 TBS of chocolate syrup
- 3 dashes of a chocolate liqueur of your choice
- 1-2 dashes of a coffee liqueur of your choice
- chocolate powder for dusting
- Place the ice cubes in your blender.
- Add the whipped cream, chocolate and coffee liquer.
- Blend for 1 minute or until the ice becomes fine.
- Pour the cocktail into cocktail glasses.
- Dust the top with chocolate powder and these yummy, chocolate cocktails are ready to be served!