Toxic relationships or love, and unhealthy connections are all different names for the same thing…
• Cut off communication for any reason for 30 to 90 days.
• Meet in a neutral location and public space at the end of this period.
• Honor the wishes of either partner who wants to end the relationship at the conclusion of the meeting without any argument, even though your partner’s breakup is totally unexpected.
Whatever the outcome of the relationship, the ultimate goal is to regain your emotional equilibrium. Thus, you will be able to recognize whether the relationship was toxic or healthy for your inner and personal balance… Crossing our fingers that this Valentine will be a chance for you to set your love clock back on track… and wishing you a warm and cozy stay with your loved one… With peanut butter and marshmallows all around!
Peanut Butter & Marshmallow Sandwich Cookies
Makes 24 cookies and 12 sandwiches
• 1 cup natural peanut butter
• 1 cup sugar
• 1 large egg, lightly beaten
• 1 tsp. vanilla extract
• Marshmallow Fluff
1. Place all ingredients in the bow of a stand mixer and mix on low until combined. Use a small ice cream or cookie scoop and drop 1 1/2 tablespoonful’s of dough onto the prepared baking sheets. Use a fork to flatten the mounds of dough and create a criss-cross pattern on each cookie.
2. Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes or until golden around the edges. Remove from the oven and rest on the baking sheet for a few minutes until the cookies firm up enough to transfer to cooling racks.
3. Once cooled spread at least 1 heaping tablespoonful of Marshmallow Fluff onto the back of one of the peanut butter cookies and top with another. Get wet wipes handy and dig in, these babies are messy and are sure to trigger fits of giggles.
Jones, The Grocer Introduces a Healthy Gluten-Free Menu
Jones the grocer, the UAE’s favourite Australian food emporium, presents a Chef’s Special menu which features healthy, gluten free and vegetarian offerings after popular demand from loyal patrons. The jones the grocer Chef’s Special menu changes every two weeks and will feature innovative and tasty dishes designed by Executive Chef Patrick Trisch.
For those looking for lighter dishes to start the New Year on the right foot, jones the grocer’s current Chef’s Special menu has a range of new healthy options. Diners can now enjoy, without remorse, a delicious poached chicken and burrata salad accompanied with braised endives, tomato, basil pesto and fig balsamic glaze dressing or perhaps the warming Mediterranean tomato minestrone soup with salsa verde, which has an option of adding the fresh seafood selection of the day. Additionally, the latest chef special’s menu is filled with delicious and nutritional dishes, including the smoked salmon wholemeal wrap with shaved cucumber, chives and sour cream or the hearty vegetarian lasagna with scrumptious pumpkin, ricotta and sage.
Rounding off the dining experience, diners who love to indulge in guilt-free pleasure can choose from a selection of gluten free pastries that are baked fresh daily in store. There is the raspberry and chocolate tart, the tantalizing banana and passion fruit cheesecake or the decadent pecan tart with pear and blueberries